Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Duplex Room Escape KNF

                                                                               KNFGAME
                                                                     ESCAPE KNFGAMES
Duplex Room Escape KNF.
This is my friends house. One day, I am going to meet my friend at his house, but nobody is there inside the house. I ring the calling bell, but no response. The door is not locked. So I entered inside the room to see anybody is inside the house or not. At that time, the door is locked unfortunately. I searched the entire house. No one is there to help me. So can you please find the related objects and solve the puzzles to help me Escape out from the Duplex Room soon
                                                           CONTACT US:knfgame@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment