Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Escape From Crow Forest KNF

                                                                          KNFGAME
                                                                  ESCAPE KNFGAMES
Escape From Crow Forest KNF
Game Details :  My house is near the crow forest. It is a sunny day. I am playing with my friends. My friends bet me that it is very difficult to go inside the crow forest. I challenge my friends that it is so easy for me and I will do it now itself in front of you all. Now, I am inside the forest. But one wolf is watching me. I got frightened and run fast to escape from the wolf and also from the forest. But I forget the way and now I am surrounded by a crowd of crows. If I would not escape from this crow forest, I could not face my friends. So please help me to Escape From Crow Forest.
                                                        CONTACT US;knfgame@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment